Thanks for considering being a guest blogger.
Objective: To create a conversation on a better metro Birmingham.
Guest bloggers often surprised by response:
“The exposure my thoughts received is amazing. Intellectually, I have known all along that we are in a new “information age,” but I have never personally experienced anything like this before.”
Gene Hallman–President & CEO at Bruno Event Team
Possible subject matter:
- Poor government structure—what can we do about it?
- What’s great about our Birmingham region?
- What’s unique about metro Birmingham?
- What’s broken in our Birmingham region—how can we fix it?
- Ideas to move us forward
- word document
- a jpg headshot
- a short one or two sentence bio
- a provocative title (we can help)
- e-mail to email@example.com
- Between 400-700 words typical–but a bit shorter or longer is okay
- If blog is too long, may lose readers before the end
- Short paragraphs–plenty of white space improves readability since many people view on their smart phone or tablet
- No time-sensitive material. Can’t guarantee publication date
- We reserve right to approve content
- No previously published pieces
- We provide no editing or proof reading
- Guest blogger agrees submissions can be republished in any and all media including www.al.com and the Birmingham News.